ISO 9001:2008 Certified Lead Auditor (4-day)
Accredited auditor training from The QC Group
This course is accredited in the RABQSA Accreditation Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual Quality Systems Provisional Auditors, Quality Systems Auditors, and Quality Systems Lead Auditors.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 9001:2008 and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2008, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 9001:2008 Audit Process.
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- Audit to the ISO 9001:2008 Management System Standard.
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program.
- Develop a cost-effective and compliant audit system.
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits.
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management.
- Gain insight into the ISO 9001:2008 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program.
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO implementation project.
- Document and define your quality system.
- Implement, design and complete a successful ISO 9001:2008 project.
- Understand how to audit using the Process Approach.
- Review documents in light of the decreased emphasis on documentation.
- Ask audit questions that get results.
- Identify and document nonconformities.
- Conduct an audit against the newly published ISO 19011 Audit Standard.
- ...and more.
All fields are required.