OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor (4-day)
auditor training from The QC Group
This Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) accredited course provides you with the competence necessary to successfully manage and audit an OHSAS 18001 Management System for conformance to all System Requirements.
OHSAS 18001 Management Appointees, Environmental Management & Quality Management professionals, Company Risk Managers who are responsible for Health and Safety. and any current and prospective auditors who want to improve their knowledge of OHSAS 18001 knowledge
Also, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Mangers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the AS9110:2009 Audit Process.
- Interpret the OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Understand health and safety terms and definitions
- View the OHSAS 18001 requirements from an auditors perspective
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Identify, understand, and manage health and safety hazards and risks
- Provide critical knowledge for your management and staff on OHSAS 18001
- Learn how to audit to OHSAS 18001 and create effective documentation
- Qualify additional staff in the OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Gain insight into the OHSAS 18001 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful health and safety implementation project
- Demonstrate the proper use of the applicable checklists and scoring methods.
- Configuring an OHSAS 18001 Management System
- The Requirements of the OSHAS Management Standard
- Principles of Auditing an OHSAS 18001-Based System
- Evaluation of Conformity
- Auditor Competence and Evaluation
- Auditor Certification
- 23 activity-based Exercises
*See Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) web site Accredited Providers list under AQS Management Systems or Pillar Management. This course is certified in the Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) Certification Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual OHSAS Systems Provisional Auditors, EOHSAS Systems Auditors, and OHSAS Systems Lead Auditors.