Six Sigma for Process Owners and Supervisors
a quality training course from The QC Group
This workshop is designed to help managers in a Six Sigma Environment understand and better support Six Sigma efforts.
Anyone in a supervisory or management position in an organization implementing Six Sigma.
Six Sigma, Lean, Core Tools
- Understand the basic concepts underlying the Six Sigma approach
- Understand the resources required for, and the benefits resulting from, Six Sigma projects
- Understand the DMAIC methodology used in Six Sigma Projects
- Understand the importance of systems thinking, statistical thinking and organizational learning to enterprise success
- Understand different types of data used to track organizational performance
- Understand basic statistical concepts underlying tools in the course
- Understand the concepts of stability, capability, and the Taguchi Loss Function
- Understand the importance of good data collection